Breathe Booking Information
Useful Information for Booked Appointments at Breathe:
Address: The Therapy Room is at 15 Crosskeys Way, Mattishall, Norfolk, NR20 3RA.
End of cul-de-sac to the left (in the corner), black garage with white door. Feel free to park on the gravel drive. Please wait on the drive when you arrive & I will come & meet you from your car to show you through to the Therapy Room. This will be the case for every appointment. Thank you.
The Therapy Room is a ground floor building with no steps to or from the building.
Please wear comfortable clothes to your appointment (pajamas are welcomed for evening appointments!), & feel free to bring your own drink. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a suitable adult for each appointment. Partners are welcome to attend pregnancy appointments.
Payment: (investment) Cash or Bacs please. Bacs details: HSBC Business Account Mrs V A Barnes 40-20-08 91492322. Please use your name as a pay reference & send text/email when transfer complete. Many thanks.
Cancellations: I kindly request that appointments cancelled within 24 hrs are paid at 50%. Although I often have waiting lists, filling appointments less than 24hrs in advance is tricky. As a small business, cancellations directly affect the day to day running of the Therapy Room. Thank you in advance for supporting this policy.
I look forward to welcoming you to Breathe. If you have any questions before your appointment, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Covid-19 Policy & Safety
Covid-19 Safety at Breathe For your reassurance
● Covid-19 Clinical Safety Course completed with 100% pass mark (June 2020).
● I take lateral flow tests twice a week & have had my first vaccine (10th March 2021).
● If you (or a member of your immediate family) are feeling at all unwell please rearrange your appointment, I will also rearrange if I, or any of my immediate family are unwell, specifically with a persistent cough, pyrexia or are experiencing a loss of taste or smell.
● With your consent, your temperature will be taken with a no-contact thermometer at each appointment. I check & record my temperature at each appointment too.
● There will be at least 1 hour between clients to deep clean the room between every appointment.
● The door and windows will be open during this time to refresh the room.
● All towels and couch coverings are changed every time as they were before lockdown & washed at high temps.
● No contact with the door handle. I will open the door for you as you arrive, and as you leave.
● Please bring your own water to drink.
● Please wear a mask (medical or fabric). I will wear a mask & a face shield as per FHT recommendations. Please feel free to contact me if this causes any concern.
● Facial Massage is now permitted again, Scalp Massage & Indian Head Massage also remains an option.
● Appointment times will run to precise timings, maximising therapy time (those of you who have post therapy discussion, this will now take place over the phone or by text later that day).
● Hand sanitiser is available to use before and after your relaxation therapy. Feel free to bring your own if you prefer. ● The toilet in the house is unfortunately unavailable until further guidelines are released.
● My therapy clothes will be completely changed between appointments as they always were.
● Cleansing aromatherapy oils (clinically proven) to refresh and purify the air will be diffusing all day.
● Only bring what you need into the therapy room (if possible, leave handbags, coats etc in your car).
● Online transfer for payment or cash in envelope when possible is kindly requested.
If there is anything else you wish to discuss that is not covered above in regards to your covid safety during your time at Breathe, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
I look forward to welcoming you to the Therapy room, Victoria.